Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Something that occured to me....

This truth, that I have known for a long time, presented itself in a very practical way recently. There are people out here who are blatantly against God. Satan has a hold on them and does his dirty work through them...specifically I am thinking about abortionists right now. Here's the thing, Satan doesn't care about them at all, even though they are doing his work. Satan instead tempts other people who are prolife to do bad things like bomb clinics and try to hurt these abortionists, which is just has wrong as abortion. He wants to kill Chrisitians so they can't serve the Lord and continue spreading the gospel and he wants to kill the lost before they get saved so they spend eternity being as tortured and miserable as he is. Satan is out for blood. He doesn't care if you are doing his dirty deeds or not. Now here is God who loves us so much that He sent his Son Jesus to die on the cross for our sins. That's amazing love! He doesn't want any of us to die without knowing him as our personal savior. Salvation is a free gift He offers to anyone and everyone who will just accept it. No strings attached. "Amazing love, how can it be, that you my king would die for me? Amazing love I know it's true, and it's my joy to honor you, in all I do, I honor you."
scripture Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did I know you have a blog?

Unknown said...

Well said!