Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tired of being tired

Have you ever heard the saying "Sick and tired of being sick and tired"? Well that is how I feel! We managed to make it through the holidays without anyone in this house getting sick and for that I am so thankful. Now, though, someone in this house has been sick for 2 weeks. It started with Emma getting a tummy bug and fever. As soon as she gets over that Aden gets a really bad cold with a fever and it's been a week since he came down with it and he still has a runny nose and cough. Tuesday I came down with an intestinal virus and felt horrible all day. Let me tell you, taking care of two little ones while you are sick is extremely difficult and exhausting. I am over that bug, but still feel weak, exhausted and nauseated off and on. Well to top it off yesterday Emma came down with that bad cold Aden has been suffering with:( Poor little girl has been running a fever of 100-101 and just looks plain miserable. Adens' birthday party is this weekend and I am just praying we all get better by then. I just want to have some energy and feel good again!

No comments: